You'll have fun making these Grilled Flank Steak Fajitas on your Ceramic Grill, especially adding some Sweet Heat Rub & Grill seasoning on the flank steak!
1. Rub flank steak with 1 tbsp olive oil and Sweet Heat Rub & Grill seasoning. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Lightly brush peppers and onion with olive oil.
3. Light ceramic charcoal barbecue to 400*F. Place pepper and onion on grill and cook 5 minutes per side. Watch carefully to ensure the peppers and onion do not burn.
4. Remove peppers and onion from grill and toss lightly with remaining olive oil in a medium sized bowl. Transfer peppers and onions to a cutting board and slice into strips. Set aside.
5. Place flank steak directly on grill. Cook until medium rare (an internal temperature of 165°F).
6. Remove flank steak from the grill and transfer to cutting board. Let meat rest for 5 minutes, then slice against the grain into strips.
7. Place flank steak, peppers, and onions in a platter and serve immediately with warm tortillas, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese, thinly sliced iceberg lettuce, or your favorite fajita toppings.
simple, all-natural wood flavor
features & options
simple as 1, 2, 3.
fill. set. cook!
create your favorite
dishes with no surprises
cook and share with