Read this recipe to make grilled flank steak fajitas on your Pit Boss Grill.
You'll have fun making these Grilled Flank Steak Fajitas on your Pit Boss Ceramic Grill, especially adding some Pit Boss Sweet Heat Rub & Grill seasoning on the flank steak!
1. Rub flank steak with 1 tbsp olive oil and Pit Boss Sweet Heat Rub & Grill seasoning. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Lightly brush peppers and onion with olive oil.
3. Light ceramic charcoal barbecue to 400*F. Place pepper and onion on grill and cook 5 minutes per side. Watch carefully to ensure the peppers and onion do not burn.
4. Remove peppers and onion from grill and toss lightly with remaining olive oil in a medium sized bowl. Transfer peppers and onions to a cutting board and slice into strips. Set aside.
5. Place flank steak directly on grill. Cook until medium rare (an internal temperature of 165°F).
6. Remove flank steak from the grill and transfer to cutting board. Let meat rest for 5 minutes, then slice against the grain into strips.
7. Place flank steak, peppers, and onions in a platter and serve immediately with warm tortillas, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese, thinly sliced iceberg lettuce, or your favorite fajita toppings.