Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Slaw Dogs Recipe
Quick and Easy
- Preheat Pit Boss Griddle to medium high heat.
- Split hot dogs lengthwise about ¾ of the way through. Fold each piece of cheese in half, and in half again, and stuff into the split hot dog.
- Secure a piece of bacon at one end with the sandwich pick, and spiral wrap the bacon tightly, slightly overlapping, around the hot dog. Secure with a sandwich pick at the other end when finished.
- Put hot dogs on griddle top and turn frequently, making sure to cook the bacon on all sides. Once bacon is cooked, remove from the griddle, take out the sandwich picks, and place each hot dog into a bun.
- Top each hot dog generously with coleslaw, and then drizzle the Pit Boss Texas BBQ Sauce over the top of the slaw covered hot dog. Serve and enjoy.
When stuffing these hot dogs, add a shake or two of your favorite hot sauce in with the cheese.