- Fire up your Pit Boss Grill and turn heat to the HIGH setting. Make sure the Flame Broiler Plate is open.
- While your grill is heating up, mix the melted butter, olive oil, Pit Boss All Purpose GSP Rub, chives, and thyme into a bowl.
- Wrap the bacon around the sides of the steaks and hold in place with a toothpick.
- Baste the top and bottom of the steaks with the mix using a basting brush.
- Place the steaks on the grill and brown for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove steaks once internal temperature has reached the level of desired doneness: Rare (120°F), Medium Rare (130°F), Medium (140°F), Well Done (160°F).
- After removing the steaks, let them rest for at least 5 minutes.
WOOD PELLET RECOMMENDATION
Pit Boss Mesquite Blend Hardwood Pellets
Pit Boss Hickory Blend Hardwood Pellets