Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 450F.
Place garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, butter and 1/8 teaspoon salt in food processor or blender and process, pulsing until the g
When we say your can grill anything, we REALLY mean it! Barbecue your popcorn for a movie night and add some butter for an extra treat.
1. Set grill to 350°F.
2. Cover the bottom of the aluminum pan with the popcorn kernels. Seal the pan with alum
Satisfy your need for wings with this easy recipe.
1. Set grill to 350°.
2. Rinse the chicken wings under cold running water and blot dry with paper towels.
3. Brush oil onto each side of the wings and sprinkle with seasoning.
4. Grill at 350° fo
Check burn pot and clean if needed. Before placing anything on the grill, generously oil the cooking grids, using a cloth and vegetable oil.
*DO NOT use a spray oil, as this does have the potential to flame.*
Open the main lid. T
Make some perfectly grilled steaks and add some Chop House Steak Rub seasoning too!
1. No more than an hour before grilling, let steaks come to room temperature.
2. Generously sprinkle Chop House Steak Rub to both sides of each steak, allowing ti
Brown 1lb quality ground beef in a frying pan. Drain excess fat. Set aside to cool.
#BossTip: add chopped onions for more flavor
Prepare 1 cup of brown or multigrain rice. Set aside to cool.
Cut top off giant red peppers. Remove pepper seeds/ins
Preheat your grill to a
medium-high heat: 350°F to 450°F. Before placing anything on the grill,
generously oil the cooking grids, using a cloth and vegetable oil so the hot
dogs don’t stick!1.
Heat your grill t