Cinnamon Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Turn your grill to smoke, once the fire pot catches - preheat your grill to 400° F.
- Washing sweet potatoes and rub olive oil on the skins. Poke holes in the potatoes with a fork.
- Once grill is heated add bacon rack with brown Sugar bacon — cook 10-15 minutes
- Place sweet potatoes on indirect flame/heat and cook for about 50 minutes.
- Remove sweet potatoes and let cool.
- Reduce the heat to 350° F (for when you put the potatoes back on the grill).
- While cooling add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and softened butter into a mixing bowl.
- Once the potatoes have cooled enough to touch, cut them in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the insides with a spoon and add them to the mixing bowl, leaving enough potato to create a boat-like shell.
- Mix the ingredients together and add them back into the potato skins.
- Top with bacon pieces or mini marshmallows if desired!
- Place the potatoes on a backing sheet, covered with parchment paper (to help prevent burning).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops of the marshmallows have browned.
- Remove from the grill and let cool briefly.