1. In a large bowl or plastic bag, add the oil, chili flakes, ginger, garlic, ½ can of Coke and mix thoroughly. Add the chicken wings, and evenly coat them, and place in refrigerator for 2 hours up to 24 hours.
2. Heat Pit Boss grill to 250°F (Low heat using a charcoal or gas grill). Place wings on the grill and cook for 75 minutes, turning as needed.
3. In a deep cast iron pan with a lid, mix the remaining ½ can of Coke, 1 bottle of Gold Peak Sweet Tea, wine, vinegar, salt, onion, Carolina Rub, and Memphis BBQ sauce
4. Add the wings from the grill to the pan, and coat wings thoroughly. Cover the pan and leave on the grill grate.
5. Increase heat on the Pit Boss grill to 325°F, and allow the wings to braise for 1 hour
6. When finished transfer the wings to a serving plate and garnish with your choice of cilantro or green onion, and enjoy with an ice cold bottle of Coca-Cola.
1. Combine Coca-Cola and buttermilk; set aside.
2. Beat butter at low speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar; beat until blended. Add egg and vanilla; beat at low speed until blended.
3. Combine flour, cocoa, and baking soda. Add to butter mixture alternately with cola mixture; begin and end with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended.
4. Stir in marshmallows. Pour batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Pour glaze over warm cake; top with candied smoked pecans if desired.
5. Note: Don't make the glaze ahead--you need to pour it over the cake shortly after baking.
Glaze – Mix 2 cups powdered sugar with 2 tbsp. softened butter, 1 tsp. of vanilla, and 4 tbsp. of milk to a medium consistency.
Pecans – Heat Pit Boss Grill to 250°F. Place pecans in a cast iron pan or aluminum tray, and mix to coat with 1 tbsp. of melted butter, 1 tsp. of sugar, and one tsp. of cinnamon and smoke for 45-50 minutes, shaking the pan every 15 minutes. Remove, let cool, and dice for a topping on the glaze.
6. Enjoy with an ice cold bottle of Coca-Cola.
1. Heat your Pit Boss grill to 325°F.
2. In a large cast iron pan with a lid, brown bacon, and saute onion and green pepper in bacon grease.
3. Add Coke, and mix in all remaining ingredients.
4. Transfer pan to Pit Boss grill and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
5. Cover the pan and cook for an additional 60 minutes.
6. Stir occasionally and serve.
7. Enjoy with an ice cold bottle of Coca-Cola.
1. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.