Cinco de Mayo
- Fire up your Pit Boss pellet grill to SMOKE and let it run with lid open for 10 minutes then preheat to 400° F and open the sear slide. If using a gas or charcoal grill, preheat too high heat.
- Peel the mango and cut away the meat from the seed. Chop the mango into a medium dice. Do the same with the avocado.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the mango and avocado with the diced red onion, chopped cilantro and red pepper.
- Season the salsa with the juice of 1 lime and salt and pepper.
- Season the Mahi Mahi with Pit Boss Chicken & Poultry Rub.
- Grill the fish for 6-10 minutes turning and flipping as needed. Cook until the fish reached an internal temperature of 155°F.
- Place the corn tortilla on the grill for 15-20 seconds each side, just enough to toast.
- Build the tacos with a portion of the cooked Mahi Mahi, topped with the mango avocado salsa.
- Garnish with additional chopped cilantro.