Whole Smoked Chicken with Honey Glaze
- Start up your Pit Boss Smoker. Once it's fired up, set the temperature to 225°F.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the butter and honey over low heat. Squeeze Â½ lemon into the honey mixture and remove from the heat.
- Smoke the chicken, skin side down until the chicken is lightly browned and the skin releases from the grate without ripping, about 6-8 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over and baste with the honey butter mixture.
- Continue to smoke the chicken, basting every 45 minutes, until the thickest part of the chicken reaches 160°F.