Quick and Easy
Achieve perfectly grilled steaks at home with this Grilled Steak Recipe. Seasoned with our Chop House Steak Rub, these steaks are flavorful, juicy, and tender.
- Make some perfectly grilled steaks and add some Chophouse Steak Rub seasoning too!
- No more than an hour before grilling, let steaks come to room temperature.
- Generously sprinkle Chophouse Steak Rub to both sides of each steak, allowing time for the rub to melt into the meat.
- Fire up your Pit Boss Grill and set temperature to 400°F.
- Once the grill reaches temperature, Place steaks directly on the grill. For a medium done steak, sear each side for 5-7 minutes, flipping the steaks only one. Adjust time to your desired doneness.
- Remove steaks from the grill, cover with tin foil, and let it sit 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Note Use tongs to flip steaks. Do not flip steaks with a fork or cut into the meat until ready to serve. Any cuts or punctures in the meat will cause juices to escape and dry out your steak.
WOOD PELLET RECOMMENDATION
Pit Boss Mesquite Hardwood Pellets
This recipe can be cooked on any of our Pit Boss Grills wood pellet smokers, our vertical pellet smokers, or any of our barbecue grills using the A-Maze-N smoker accessory wood pellet burners.