Grilled Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings
Learn how to master grilled chicken wings at home with these delicious, smoky, grilled honey chipotle wings! Juicy wings with a sweet and spicy glaze get a delicious hint of smoke from our pellet grill, making these a perfect addition to your summer cookout, or just a tasty weekend treat!
- Fire up your Pit Boss Grill. Once it's fired up, set the temperature to 350°F. If you're using a charcoal or gas grill, set up the grill for medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, honey, chopped chipotle peppers with adobo sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and Sweet Rib Rub. Whisk the glaze until it's well combined.
- Add the wings to the glaze and place the bowl in the refrigerator. Marinade the chicken wings for up to 12 hours. Once the wings have finished marinating, remove the chicken wings from the marinade and place the chicken wings onto the wing rack.
- Once all the wings have been placed on the wing rack, place the wing rack on the grill. Insert a temperature probe into the thickest part into one of the wings and grill the wings for 5 minutes, and then rotate the rack 180°F and grill for another 5 minutes. Remove the wings once they have an internal temperature of 165°F and the juice from the chicken runs clear.
- Remove the wings from the grill and serve immediately.