BRAISED COCA-COLA CHICKEN WINGS
- In a large bowl or plastic bag, add the oil, chili flake, ginger, garlic, ½ can of Coke and mix thoroughly. Add the chicken wings, and evenly coat them, and place in refrigerator for 2 hours up to 24 hours.
- Heat Pit Boss grill to 250° (Low heat using a charcoal or gas grill). Place wings on the grill and cook for 75 minutes, turning as needed.
- In a deep cast iron pan with a lid, mix the remaining ½ can of Coke, 1 bottle of the Gold Peak Sweet Tea, wine, vinegar, salt, onion, Pit Boss Homestyle Pork Rub, and Memphis BBQ Sauce.
- Add the wings from the grill to the pan, and coat wings thoroughly. Cover the pan and leave on the grill grate.
- Increase heat on the Pit Boss grill to 325° and allow the wings to braise for 1 hour.
- When finished transfer the wings to a serving plate and garnish with your choice of cilantro or green onion and enjoy.