BBQ Pork Chops Bourbon Glaze
Looking to get out of a dinner time rut? These punchy BBQ pork chops are just the thing! Glazy, smoky with a little kick of bourbon flavor, they are sure to wake up your taste buds and excite your family. Serve these pork chops with potatoes and grilled veggies for a delicious dinner.
- First, place pork chops onto sheet pan lined with butcher paper. Season generously with Sweet Rib Rub, making sure to coat all sides of the chops. Set aside while you make the glaze.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, molasses, honey, garlic, Worcestershire, and 1 tbsp Sweet Rib Rub. Mix well, add 1 shot of bourbon, mix again until sauce becomes smooth. Transfer sauce into an oven proof sauce pan.
- Fire up your Pit Boss Grill and set the temperature to 375°F. If you're using a gas or charcoal grill, set it up for medium direct heat.
- Grill the pork chops for 10-15 minutes per side. Place the saucepan on the grill and allow the sauce to come to a boil. Glaze the chops on both sides and let the glaze caramelize onto the chops.
- Grill the pork chops until they are lightly charred and reach an internal temperature of 145°F - 165°F. Remove the pork chops from the grill and allow them to rest for 5 minutes.
- Once the pork chops have finished resting, glaze them again if you choose to. Serve immediately.