Egg & Bacon French Toast Panini
Quick and Easy
- Fire up your Pit Boss KC Combo Grill and preheat griddle to 375°F. If using a gas or charcoal grill, set heat to medium heat. For all other grills, preheat cast iron skillet on grill grates.
- Place butter on griddle and spread to coat surface.
- In a pie plate, whisk together 2 eggs, heavy cream, and maple syrup.
- Soak both sides of bread slices in egg mixture and transfer to griddle. Cook for 2 minutes, flipping halfway until egg mixture is cooked and golden. Set aside.
- Lay bacon on the griddle, and cook 3 minutes per side, until golden.
- Transfer to lower right-hand corner of griddle to keep warm.
- Crack 4 eggs on top of rendered bacon fat. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 1 minute per side, or to desired doneness.
- Lay eggs on top of French toast, add bacon, then place the other slice of French Toast on top.
- Transfer back to griddle for another minute to warm, sprinkle with extra cinnamon-sugar, then slice in half and serve hot.