Quick and Easy
- Start your Pit Boss Grill on ''smoke'' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the ground chuck, garlic, onion, pepper, and Pit Boss Bold Burger Rub. Separate the beef mixtures into about 7 equal bundles and form hamburger patties.
- Brush the grate with oil, then add the patties and grill them on about 5-8 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
- Remove the burgers from the grill. On the bottom half of the burger bun, add two tomato slices, top with a slice of pepper jack cheese, add the patty,
- Place another slice of cheese on top, add two slices of bacon and top it off with the other half of the burger bun and serve.
WOOD PELLET RECOMMENDATION
Pit Boss Mesquite Hardwood Pellets