- Fire up your Pit Boss Grill and turn heat to the HIGH setting. Make sure the Flame Broiler Plate is open.
- While your grill is heating up, mix the melted butter, olive oil, Pit Boss All Purpose GSP Rub, chives, and thyme into a bowl.
- Wrap the bacon around the sides of the steaks and hold in place with a toothpick.
- Baste the top and bottom of the steaks with the mix using a basting brush.
- Place the steaks on the grill and brown for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove steaks once internal temperature has reached the level of desired doneness.
- Rare = 120°F
- Medium Rare 130°F
- Medium 140°F
- Well Done 160°F
- After removing the steaks, let them rest for at least 5 minutes.
WOOD PELLET RECOMMENDATION
Pit Boss Mesquite Blend Hardwood Pellets
Pit Boss Hickory Blend Hardwood Pellets
This recipe can be cooked on any of our Pit Boss Grills wood pellet smokers, our vertical pellet smokers, or any of our barbecue grills using the A-Maze-N smoker accessory wood pellet burners.