Classic Easter Quiche Recipe
- Start up your Pit Boss on SMOKE mode and let it run for 10 minutes with the lid open.
- Preheat your grill to 400°F.
- Place the frozen pie crust in a pie dish. Bake according to the s on the box (bake at 400°F for about 15 minutes). Don't forget to prick the bottom with a fork!
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and half and half together until smooth.
- Pour in the bacon, bell peppers, onion, green onion, nutmeg, All Purpose GSP Rub, and cheese. Lightly whisk together with the egg and half and half.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust and bake in your Pit Boss for about 25 minutes. You'll know its done when you can slide a tooth pick in and remove it without anything sticking to it.
- Slice and serve hot. Enjoy!
WOOD PELLET RECOMMENDATION
Pit Boss Maple Blend Hardwood Pellets
The filling can also be used in a muffin tray (minus the crust) for delicious, low carb egg bites.