Smoked S'mores Cake Bars Recipe
WOOD PELLET RECOMMENDATION
In order to bring out that sweet, smoky flavor that makes that s'mores flavor so iconic, we recommend using our Fruitwood Blend Hardwood Pellets.
- Fire up your Pit Boss pellet grill on SMOKE mode and let it run with lid open for 10 minutes then preheat to 250° F. If using a gas or charcoal grill, set it up to low, indirect heat.
- Line a 9x13" metal pan with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to combine the cake mix, egg, butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Reserve 2 cups, then press the remaining graham cracker mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the crust, then dollop the marshmallow creme over the chocolate chips.
- Spread into an even layer, then sprinkle with mini marshmallows. Top with reserved graham cracker mixture.
- Place on the grill and smoke for 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Wet the back of a spoon with ice water, or spray with non-stick spray in order to evenly spread the marshmallow creme.