Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
These Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies are like having your favorite campfire treat all in one. The chocolate cookies are loaded with mini marshmallows and infused with smoky flavor, making each bite similar to a s’more. Bake a batch to share with friends or keep them all to yourself – we won’t tell!
- First, preheat your smoker to 350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl beat your butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in stand mixer for 1 minute. Beat until no clumps are left.
- Then toss in some vanilla extract and egg. Stir to combine.
- Next, add in gluten free flour, cocoa powder, Smoked Hickory & Honey Sea Salt Rub, and baking soda. Stir until a thick and sticky dough forms.
- Next, fold in dark chocolate chunks and mini marshmallows.
- Best method to portion these cookies is to use an ice cream scoop and spray it with a little oil.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set in the middle.
- Finally, remove from smoker. Allow cookies to cool on pan for 10 minutes before carefully transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
WOOD PELLET RECOMMENDATION
Pit Boss Fruitwood Blend Hardwood Pellets