- Sprinkle Pit Boss Sweet Rib Rub on the chicken thighs — Smoke at 250°-275°F until internal temp reaches 165°F- Diced up in ½ inch size pieces when done.
- Heat cream on a stove in a saucepan on low, just to simmer. Gradually add cheese stirring continuously until melted and well combined.
- Heat the baked beans in a saucepan on medium, adding 1/2 cup of Memphis Hickory & Vinegar BBQ Sauce.
- Place chips on large plate or in a cast iron pan.
- Top the chips with the cheese sauce, and then the cooked chicken.
- Next top with the baked beans, pouring evenly over top.
- Top with coleslaw, and finish with ½ cup drizzle of Memphis Hickory & Vinegar BBQ Sauce.
- Garnish with onions and jalapenos.