1. Set your Grill to 250°F and roast the vegetables whole for 30 minutes. Use Hickory Pellets for your wood pellet grill, to give it a 100% hardwood smoke.
2. While the vegetables are roasting on your Grill, split a whole Pineapple and make a bowl out of one side. Remove the core and place the leftover diced pineapple in a bowl along with some freshly diced cilantro.
3. Once the vegetables are done roasting, peel the tomatoes. Dice the roasted onions, red peppers, and tomatoes. Place in bowl.
4. Add a tablespoon of Mandarin Habanero and process with a hand blender to a chunky consistency.
5. Make some Guacamole with the extra roasted tomatoes and onions.
6. Serve with Nachos!
simple, all-natural wood flavor
features & options
simple as 1, 2, 3.
fill. set. cook!
create your favorite
dishes with no surprises
cook and share with