A delicious side always starts with bacon. We'll show you how easy it is to make Bacon Wrapped Asparagus that you can barbecue on your Wood Pellet Grill.
1. Set grill to 400°.
2. Lay one piece of bacon on a clean surface
3. Starting from the bott
1. Start Grill at 350 degrees
2. Spray foil pan with pan spray
3. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl except potatoes and mix well
4. Place potatoes into mixing bowl with mixture and mix well.
5. Empty potatoes i
Preheat your Grill to 400 degrees F.
Husk the corn and be sure to remove all the silk. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with salt.
Place the corn on the grates of your grill, and rotate every 5 minutes until your desired level of golden bro
Check burn pot and clean if needed. Before placing anything on the grill, generously oil the cooking grids, using a cloth and vegetable oil.
*DO NOT use a spray oil, as this does have the potential to flame.*
Open the main lid. T
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 400F.
Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil, and set aside. With a sharp knife, make several cuts through each potato, but d
1. Set your Grill to 250°F and roast the vegetables whole for 30 minutes. Use Hickory Pellets for your wood pellet grill, to give it a 100% hardwood smoke.
2. While the vegetables are roasting on your Grill, split a whole Pineapple and
Preheat your Grill to 350F.
In a large cast iron pan, layer potatoes and onion. Pour in heavy cream until all potatoes are covered except the top layer. Sprinkle on cheese.
Bake in your uncovered for about 1 ½ hour, with the lid closed. The chees