The flvour of Mahi-Mahi Tacos and homemade salsa is on a new level when the Mahi Mahi is charred on a ceramic charcoal barbecue. Serves 4–6.
1. Rinse the mahi-mahi fillets under cold water and blot dry with paper towel. Rub fillets with olive oil, then sprinkle Mandarin Habanero seasoning over both sides of the fillets, rubbing the seasoning in. Set aside.
2. Prepare the mandarin habanero mango salsa by combining all ingredients in a medium sized bowl, tossing lightly to mix. Set aside. 3. Light the ceramic charcoal barbecue to 400°F. Place mahi-mahi fillets directly on the grill and cook 5–7 minutes on each side.
4. Remove the mahi-mahi from grill and let rest 5 minutes before pulling apart into small pieces.
5. Carefully remove cooking grate from barbecue using oven mitts or grill grippers. Replace grill grate with heat deflector and place tortillas on heat deflector, heating for 30 seconds–1 minute or until warm, but not hot.
6. Stack the tortillas in twos. Distribute the fish evenly between each set of tortillas. Top with red cabbage, sour cream, and mango salsa. Serve immediately.
simple, all-natural wood flavor
features & options
simple as 1, 2, 3.
fill. set. cook!
create your favorite
dishes with no surprises
cook and share with