For the dough
- In a large bowl, mix the water and yeast together. Let sit for 10 minutes, or until the yeast smells fragrant and is foamy.
- Stir in the olive oil and salt, then mix in the flour. Knead the dough together until a rough ball of dough forms, then knead the dough for 7-10 minutes, or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough ball in a large bowl, cover with a loose dish towel and let rise in a warm place for 2 hours.
- When the dough has finished rising, remove it from the bowl, cut the dough in half and save for later
- Roll the other half into a round. Place the round onto a pizza pan and begin to build your pizza.
- Top with pizza sauce, then sprinkle with one tablespoon of Pit Boss Chicken & Poultry. Top with cheese, peppers, onion, mushroom, olives, pepperoni and sausage, then sprinkle the rest of the Chicken & Poultry Rub over the top of the pizza.
- Preheat your Pit Boss Grill to 400° F. Grill the pizza for 7-10 minutes, or until the sausage is fully cooked and the crust is golden and crispy. Remove from the grill, slice, and serve.