Looking for a portobello mushroom recipe that will be filling enough for a meal? We take beef stuffed mushrooms and turn it up to another level by using leftover brisket. What we have is a BBQ beef portobello recipe that will turn heads.
- Start up your Pit Boss. Once it’s fired up, set the temperature to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, chopped brisket, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, shredded cheddar, and Chophouse Steak. Mix well until everything is combined evenly.
- Stuff the cream cheese mixture into the mushroom caps, and top with a sprinkling of panko breadcrumbs. Spray the panko breadcrumbs lightly with cooking spray.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the mushrooms on it. Grill the mushrooms for 7-10 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender, or until the mushrooms are tender and the cheese is bubbly and golden brown on top.
- Remove the mushrooms from the grill and serve immediately.
Bigger. Hotter. Heavier. Tip
For a savory, bacon-like aroma, try our Hickory Hardwood Pellets in your Pit Boss Grill.