1. Start Grill at 350 degrees
2. Spray foil pan with pan spray
3. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl except potatoes and mix well
4. Place potatoes into mixing bowl with mixture and mix well.
5. Empty potatoes into foil pan.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
7. Remove foil and stir thoroughly, bake for 30 minutes more or until bubbly
8. Let rest at least 15 minutes before serving.
simple, all-natural wood flavor
features & options
simple as 1, 2, 3.
fill. set. cook!
create your favorite
dishes with no surprises
cook and share with