Read this recipe to make pepperoni grilled cheese on your Pit Boss Grill.
Check and clean the burn pot. Before placing anything on the grill, generously oil the cooking grids, using a cloth and vegetable oil.
DO NOT use a spray oil, as this does have the potential to flame.
Preheat grill to 400°F.
1. Coat a vegetable tray with butter. Place bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and onions, and cook on the Pit Boss grill for 3-5 minutes, or until vegetables are softened.
2. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
3. To make one sandwich, place 4 slices of pepperoni on the unbuttered side of a slice of bread followed by 2 slices of mozzarella cheese. Spoon vegetable mixture over top. Top with a slice of bread, buttered side up. Repeat with remaining ingredients for additional sandwiches.
4. Place sandwiches on grill and cook until cheese is melted and bread is golden, about 2-4 minutes per side.
5. If you would rather use a pan, heat remaining tablespoon of butter in a cast iron pan on the grill. Once melted, begin grilling the sandwiches. Cook until cheese is melted and bread is golden, about 3-5 minutes per side.