Read this recipe to make bacon wrapped hot dogs on your Pit Boss Grill.
Perfect as a summertime meal or when you're watching the Baseball game, or to any bacon lovers out there, these Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs are sure to satisfy!
Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat: 350°F to 450°F. Before placing anything on the grill, generously oil the cooking grids, using a cloth and vegetable oil.
1. Heat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. Lay a slice of bacon on a cutting board.
3. Roll the bacon and hot dog around until the bacon covers the whole hot dog. Secure with a toothpick on each end.
4. Repeat steps 3 & 4 again, by wrapping each hot dog with one strip of bacon, and secure with a toothpick on each end.
5. Cook the bacon wrapped hot dogs on the grill. When the bacon is lightly crisp, remove from the heat. This takes about 4-6 minutes.
6. Toast the buns by turning the grill up to high. Open the flame broiler. Place bun face down on cooking grids. Toast until desired done.
7. As soon as the hot dogs are done, place them on a toasted bun, pile on the chopped green peppers, and serve.