The Pit Boss 1230G Navigator Series is the ultimate grilling experience for the modern handyman, ergonomically designed to provide less strain and more usability. This combination grill allows you to harness the bold flavors of wood or utilize the convenience of a propane depending on your needs. With advanced grilling technology, premium grade steel builds and 100% all-natural hardwood pellet fuel, enjoy Bigger.Hotter.Heavier features that can only come from a Pit Boss® grill.
With incredible 8-in-1 cooking versatility, the Pit Boss® 1230G allows you to smoke, bake, braise, roast, grill, barbecue, char-grill, and sear - all in one machine. Using our innovative Flame Broiler Lever™, you can achieve instant direct or indirect heat in a temperature range of 180° to 500°F. The digital control board and stainless-steel meat probes allow you to track temperatures so you can set it and forget it. Let the Navigator do all the work for you.
Additional features of the Pit Boss 1230G Navigator Series Wood Pellet and Gas Combination Grill includes a premium custom-fitting grill cover, pellet to gas damper for cold smoking, three gas burners, two included meat probes, a large hopper capacity, reinforced legs, high-temperature powder coat finish, folding front shelf, built-in tool hooks, locking caster wheels and the Pit Boss® best-in-class 5-year warranty.
- Pit Boss 1230G Navigator Series Combo Grill
- Wood pellet and gas grill combination
- Custom-fitting PB1230G grill cover included
- 1,084 square inches of cooking surface
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Dial-in digital control board with LED readout
- Pellet cooking temperature range of 180° To 500°F
- Adjustable Flame Broiler Lever™ for direct and indirect heat cooking
- 8-In-1 cooking versatility – Grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, char-grill and bake
- Two meat probes included
- Fueled by 100% hardwood pellets and liquid propane gas
- Pellet to gas damper for cold smoking
- 16-pound hopper capacity
- Folding front shelf
- Solid side shelf
- Built-in tool hooks
- Reinforced leg design
Click to Hide